Business Formations -
Assisting entrepreneurs and business owners to
create change, solve problems, accelerate and/or manage growth
with professional, part-time financial management.
If you're like many of our clients, your business has sales between $500,000 and $10 million; you're growing; you have a bookkeeper or accounting manager... maybe even a controller; and you need stronger financial management. However, you're not at the stage where you can afford to hire the expertise on a full-time basis. Our Virtual CFO services provide a cost effective way to provide your business with the additional financial and business expertise it needs.
The duties of the Virtual CFO usually include many of the typical controller functions, but in reality they are as varied as our clients and are tailored to each client's specific requirements. Here is a brief summary of the typical activities that the Virtual CFO can perform or assist your personnel to perform.
- Oversight or preparation of accounting and financial records
- Setup or review of accounting and bookkeeping procedures and controls
- Training and supervision of accounting and bookkeeping staff
- Financial modeling such as sales projections, break-even analysis, cash flow planning and analysis
- Preparation of annual budget and 3 and 5 year projections
- Improve costing system
- Improve quotation system
- Improve forecasting system
- Improve accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Assure tax compliance
- Minimize taxes
- Make recommendations for debt and equity structures
- Preparation of business plan and strategic plan
- Assist management in understanding financial aspects of their business
- Assist with the acquisition of businesses - due diligence
- Assist with the sale of the business or parts of it
The Virtual CFO progam is very affordable-- more so than you think. Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a program for your needs.